2 Day Flying Masai Mara Safari
If you are short of time and only have one night to visit Masai Mara, then this is the perfect solution - take a short 1 hour flight from Nairobi to Masai Mara, and on arrival you’ll be met by your driver-guide to begin your Safari.
Fly back to Nairobi the next morning after a game drive & breakfast.
A typical Safari Itinerary is listed below. Note that prices vary depending on the month or season of travel, with July to October being peak season while April to mid June is low season.
- We will pick you from your hotel or the JKIA International airport and transfer you to the domestic, Wilson airport.
There is a 1 hour reporting time.
- Your flight baggage is strictly limited to 15 kilograms.
Board your flight to Masai Mara – flying time approx 1 hour:
- Upon arrival you will be received and transferred from the airstrip to your overnight lodge/ camp by the lodge’s driver guide in a 4x4 safari vehicle.
- Your lodge is an acclaimed, luxury property which offers beautiful views of the Mara reserve.
- Proceed for lunch [in case of a morning flight arrival] and enjoy some leisure time at the lodge. Proceed for a Safari gamedrive late afternoon [typically 3.30pm] during which you explore the surrounding parts of the Mara and see its amazing wildlife. (The safari vehicle may carry other guests from the lodge).
- Return to the lodge by evening [ typically 6 to 6.30pm] in time for dinner.
- Overnight stay at Mara Serena Lodge:
- Enjoy an early morning gamedrive before breakfast – this is one of the best times of the day to spot animals. Return to the lodge in time for a quick breakfast.
- Proceed to check out.
You now bid Farewell to Masai Mara as you will be transferred to the nearby airstrip for your return flight to Nairobi [ flying time approx 1 hour].
- Upon arrival in Nairobi, we’ll have our Driver-guide waiting for you at the Wilson Airport for onward transfer to your hotel or to the International airport.